Tuesday, August 5, 2008

You say it's your birthday...

Well it's my birthday, too. Sorry I couldn't resist. So I just realized that I spelled Australia wrong in my blog address. Awesome! But today since it's the day of my birth, I'm not dealing on past mistakes instead I'm moving forward and embracing positive action.

For example Becky and Bethany made my office festive with a disco ball, ribbons and some beautiful flowers. Do I have the best co-workers ever or what. I know a lot of you are jealous. Anyway, did I mention that I have a pool in the back of my office? I guess what I'm trying to say is embrace what you have, instead of lamenting.

It is a lot easier to say on your birthday I admit then when x, y, and z happen on just a regular day. But maybe you could keep the attitude all year. Worth a try! I also love my birthday, because all my family and friends who I love call and reach out. It's awesome.

So today it's all about celebrating. Tomorrow I'll worry about the rest of it!

No comments: