Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New year, new you

Isn't this one easier said than done? I don't know about you, but I am doing my best to make some positive life changes.

Here's where I'm at so far on this journey in 2010. I am working to take care of myself.

Right now I'm exercising two to three times per week. I want to move that to four to five. I'm getting there, but I need to move from two to three, consistently before I move to four. Baby steps!

I have been keeping a close watch on my spending. So far I haven't used a credit card at all in January. This is a definite win. Also, I have realized where I could save money, where I waste money, and more. So progress is being made.

Finally, I have been writing in my journal, and now I'm getting back to writing on this blog. All of this is part of the process of giving myself some time back.

Now if only I can tackle the cleaning and organization that I need to do at home, then we'll be getting somewhere. Overall, I feel pretty good with room for improvement.

No comments: