Thursday, January 21, 2010

Not another meeting

Today I started my morning with an Eagle River Youth Coalition Board meeting. Followed by another two-hour meeting, and now in an hour I will be at another meeting. Whoever invented meetings should be tortured.

It's not that meetings can't be productive. Actually, the first one was great. It was a new concept for better involvement, and it went really well. If the day would have ended with one meeting, then I wouldn't be writing this blog.

After awhile it seems like your talking underwater, or you sound like the teacher from Charlie Brown. You're not sure if you are making sense, or not. The thing is I like the people I'm meeting with.

The key is not to schedule meetings on the same day. Poor planning someone told me. No way! I wasn't aware this was poor planning. Thanks for sharing!

There is an upside. Tomorrow I'm working from home and hibernating. So I will survive this day, and I'll be working in my pajamas tomorrow. So there!

Did I take care of myself today? Well, I did go to Bookworm and grab a Chai Latte. It helped. Talk to you tomorrow from the comforts of home.

No comments: