Tuesday, May 11, 2010

One small step for me

So I didn't walk on the moon, however, this step for me is sort of like moonwalking. I officially started a new schedule of four, 10-hour days, which means that Friday is my day, more time for me day. I will do my best to blog on Fridays, about this journey to find more balance.

Technology had taken over our lives. It's evidenced by the fact I just checked my gmail on my iPhone, then I got out my computer, and now I'm writing a post in blog. (Also, I did a quick check of my work email. There was one email from one of my staff members). So it's not just me with boundary issues.

Thank goodness. I thought I was the only one. And no I'm not tweeting or using hootsuite to manage all of my social media activities. I have been told I should be doing this, but frankly, this blog and two email accounts that I can't keep up with is enough for now.

Meanwhile on Friday I'll check back in on how my experiment is going. See you then!

No comments: