Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Where is my chocolate?

This might seem like a silly question, but I need a boost, and a piece or of dark chocolate would do nicely. If my friend Mary Beth was around I'd be in great shape, as she's known to have emergency chocolate on hand. Unfortunately, I don't have any chocolate. Sure I could go to the store around the corner and down the street, but I've already been there today to pick up healthy breakfast items.

Instead I'm going to complain about needing chocolate. I actually blame the folks that made this crazy grant application that I'm writing. Overload. And did I mention that I'm writing two grants for two different nonprofits? The plan was to space out the grants so I wouldn't be overloaded, but guess what that didn't work.

So all I want is some chocolate. I could be really bad and get a yummy chocolate goody from a shop across the way. That's what I'll do. It better be open! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

so did you ever get your chocolate? I have to say, reading this is making me crave some myself, so thanks a lot!

Cristina said...

I did get chocolate. It is good and also unfortunate that I have two french pastry shops within two minutes walking distance. Yikes!