Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF

Fridays are wonderful aren't they! Fridays bring the weekend and a whole slew of possibilities. Tonight a bunch of girls are coming over for dinner for homemade pizza, salad and some TGIF drinks. I'm ready to let go of all the work stress and just enjoy.

I told my friend Sondra that I needed to clone myself. My clone can work all the time, and I can be. I really am starting to think it is ethical. Can you imagine? What a great world it would create some balance.

So I'm going to stop complaining and get ready for my impromptu party. Have a fab weekend. Cross your fingers that it stays sunny and beautiful all weekend. My friend Jen is coming up and we're going snowshoeing, and weather like today would be heavenly.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

If you clone yourself, it will be a baby, and the original you will just have a hell of a lot more work to do.
Sorry! I'm sure some sci-fi fan would have a term that means to just replicate yourself in your present form.
However, that would be freaky. How would anyone know if they were dealing with the "real" Cristina?!?

Cristina said...

I would know! That's the key. Yes, sci-fi. No babies that might defeat the purpose.