Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello Monday

Woke up to snow today. It is a bit dreary. Can you tell I'm ready for spring? I had a good weekend, and I've almost completed my art. I actually did a painting, which is a first for me. It feels good to try something different, though photography and writing are still my first loves. My photos didn't seem to embrace the theme, "Our History is Our Strength". I'm not sure my painting does that either, but it's an abstract version.

I spent the weekend chilling out and cleaning. The reason: I was out of town the last three weekends, and things had gotten a bit out of control. I just needed the weekend to catch up on things and devote time to being creative. I also met Mari for lunch on Sunday, and I went to Mary Anne's baby shower. It was fun to celebrate the little one, and catch up with MA and her crew.

Today it's back to work. Why does the weekend go by so quickly? Happy Monday to all.

No comments: