Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What do I want to say?

What do I want to say today? I want to write about what I'm grateful for in my life. I am so grateful for my family and my friends. They sustain me through thick and thin. They stand by me no matter what.

I am also grateful to live in such a beautiful place. Today the sun came out after yesterday's snow storm. For lunch, Carrie and I are heading for the slopes to enjoy the 17 inches of new powder. I admit though I'm more than ready for spring I can enjoy the snow for a bit longer. Enjoy what the day brings instead of wishing your life away.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to write and create, as it feeds my soul. Each time I write, take photos, or now paint I feel a connection to the universe. I am grateful for what I have in my life, which is a lot.

No comments: