Thursday, August 11, 2011

Birthday Daze

Since I have a tradition of celebrating my birthday for at least a week or sometimes longer it tends to get a bit out of hand. So fun! This year was no exception. I celebrated before my birthday and during my birthday as well as after my birthday with friends and family.



This year it was decided to visit Los Angeles for the birthday weekend. The idea was to celebrate in style...and find a spot by the beach and a pool. We did it all. There's really nothing better than a girls' trip. It reminds you how much girl's rule.

Then you get home and realize that you've overindulged in food and drink, and that it's time to take care of yourself. Also, not a good idea to schedule a doctor's visit the week after the festivities. So I'm cutting out sugar (mostly), watching what I'm eating and logging it in MyFitnessPal, and getting back to exercise. Wish me luck!

Oh and I'm getting a new scale as for the first time ever I weighed four pounds less at the doctor's office. Now that's a birthday present.

No comments: