Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

So this year I'm not annoyed by Christmas music, which is weird, because usually it drives me crazy by now. I guess the key is go on holiday every year right before the holidays. That way you're more ready to embrace the season.

So a holiday every November--sounds good to me. So I'm behind on wrapping presents. I haven't sent out my cards, yet. I've got 20 to send...so I'm sending to those who send to me and some other special family and friends.

Even though I'm not ready (I'm behind on everything.) It's okay! No worries. Ah, the beauty of embracing the laid-back Australian lifestyle. How long can I keep up the holiday attitude? Want to take bets? This is almost a month.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Happy holidays to you too! I think we need to hang out so your relaxed, laid-back attitude can rub off on me.
I guess if the feeling starts to go away you can start planning your next trip (Tahoe...hint, hint...)