Monday, December 29, 2008

A year draws to a close

So it's that time to start thinking back on a year. This year has brought me more awareness, which equals the more you know the less you know. That being said I do feel poised to make the changes that I need to make. I have made progress in most areas, but I still need to get more focused on the direction for next year.

Someone told me that he sees great things ahead in 2009. I do, too. I don't know what's in store, but I know that I feel open to the possibilities, and I trust that it will unfold as it should. I guess after a tough year my faith is restored.

Despite the doom and gloom that is all we hear...I can see that in times of difficulty humans thrive with creativity and innovation. How are you going to embrace your creative or innovate side in the year ahead? Please share your thoughts. And Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new year and it always makes me feel more optimistic.
I save up creative projects and any changes I plan on making until the new year, then slack off a little during December, in anticipation.
My plans are to put together a book of some of my writings, start a novel, and get my new website off the ground. A little ambitious perhaps, but it's all stuff I'm excited about. AND, I've got a whole year to do it!