Friday, June 27, 2008

It's Friday!

Usually I'm happy it's Friday, because I've got a ton of plans stacked up. And this time I'm happy because I don't have plans crowding my weekend. What a shift.

Today I didn't make the morning workout, because my allergies are really kicking. I am going to make an appointment to see an alternative medicine doctor recommended to me yesterday, who has helped others. At this point I need to try something, as I'm tired of feeling this way. The height of allergy season is about a month late this year, which is in par with how long it took to get warm up here in the mountains.

It's strange as I start to make new habits, and I realize where I just haven't been accountable enough in my own life. I can no longer use the excuse that I don't have enough time, instead I now realize that I haven't made enough time, and I've often overextended myself to the deteriment of other areas of my life.

So my big entertainment will probably be a movie this weekend. A nice air-conditioned (great for seasonal allergy suffers) theater sounds about right. Anyone else up for it? Happy weekend. Now the true test of my resolve begins...the unstructured weekend.

Thursday stats:
Workout: No, I took the day off.
Food: okay, not great
No alcohol
Spending: $12 for lunch, $11 for bbq after work...good
Creativity: Yeah, not much.

1 comment:

MB said...

good luck over the weekend. YOU CAN DO IT!