Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mid-week lull

Making something a habit is so much more difficult than it looks. Yesterday I met with my mentor and friend to discuss my life plan. It's slowly getting more clear, which is great. It just seems like a lot of work to get there. Don't worry I'm committed to all of this, but today I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed. I'm really excited that tomorrow's Friday, and I get to enjoy my weekend. I cleared the decks, and I'm not saying yes to anything right way. I am planning on a hike. And other than that it's up to me to decide. Ah, freedom!

I think I'm finally realizing that my crazy work/social life schedule has to lessen so I can make room for my health, creativity and life plan priorities, too. And I want some spontaneity in my life as well. It those times when you leave a little room that fun happens. That's why when I travel I don't like too many set plans. I like to leave it a bit open with some plans so I can discover it.

Wednesday stats:
Workout: Bootcamp 45 minutes
No alcohol
Food choices: pretty good
Expenses: Breakfast out at Loaded Joe's after bootcamp
Creativity: Blog time and a meeting about my life plan


No comments: