Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lighten up

So I feel like I was getting too serious there. So in this entry I am reminding myself to lighten up and embrace the moments. The fun. I actually like to laugh. A lot! However, lately I've been feeling a bit motivated to get my life in order, but not at the cost of my sense of humor.

And with everything going on in the U.S. with the most interesting presidential campaign, ever. With the economy there is lots to discuss. Last night I was watching the late night hosts, and the jokes were flying. So even when things might look a bit scary; you have to remember at least it gives us lots of fodder. It makes life interesting.

I just got a call from a friend who was deciding between class and watching the vice presidential debate. Definitely, something to think about! But you can watch it over and over again. The beauty of a media culture. So find something funny and tell me about it. I need a good laugh.

No comments: