Monday, April 25, 2011

Blog updates for you

Well I got one answer about how to handle plateaus. Read my friend Ruth's blog at www.insightfulish.com where she gives her take on this particular question. I thought her insights were spot on. (That is a phrase that Australians use a lot, and I think Americans should use it more often, too.)

I also wanted to update you on my eye area injury. Today one of my coworkers saw it and said she couldn't even see it. I've still got a slightly red mark, but it is amazing to see the change in a week. I'm also a great believer in Mederma, which is a scar reducing cream. I'm not normally one to recommend a pharmacuetical, but this one deserves a shout out. It is made from onion skins and it truly does it's job. So next time you need to prevent a scar, run don't walk to pick up this cream.


My next update is that my trainer sent me a workout that I am responsible for doing on my own at least one other night per week. I'm planning to do my workout assignment tonight. I need to work out after enjoying last night's closing day celebration at Aspen Highlands a little too much. Last ski run of the season was good. The snow wasn't great, but I couldn't help smiling as I went down the hill for the last time of the 2010-2011 season. It was good, and now on to spring, which is taking its time getting here. I mean I want to wear open-toe shoes. Is that so much to ask?

No comments: